- Please note that all Baksa Jewelry is handmade, one of a kind and represents a great deal of time and care taken in its creation.
- The same time and care is taken with each customer relationship. You can expect direct communications and followup to any questions.
- You will be contacted to confirm your order via email.
- Almost all Baksa Jewelry is one of a kind and therefore subject to prior sale. The online store is updated daily, however it is possible a piece has sold since the last update. Should this happen you will be notified and your charges voided.
- In the case of rings, you may specify size at checkout or after you receive a confirmation email. Sizing within reason, is included in the price. Most rings created between size 7-7 3/4.
- If in doubt, is is best to order the ring and then decide on sizing after receiving the ring. Once sized, rings are not returnable.
- Necklaces can be made shorter or longer as is possible, please contact us with your requirements. Once altered, the necklace is not returnable.
- Please note that we can only ship to the billing address associated with the credit card used for the order. Exceptions are established customers.
- We offer free ground shipping via USPS Registered Mail. Please note that this can take anywhere from 3-6 business days, but is the most secure option.
- Orders will be shipped within 3 business days providing credit card processing is complete.
- Packages will be fully insured and will require an adult signature and ID upon delivery. Customers will be contacted in advance with tracking information.
- Any purchase that does not meet our security guidelines will cancelled at Baksa Studio art Jewelry's discretion as soon as is reasonably possible.
- For insurance reasons, we are unable to ship internationally.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.